Sr. Commercial FP&A Manager, APAC
We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and results-oriented individual to join our 10X team as Sr. Commercial FP&A Manager, APAC based in our Singapore office. This position will provide financial analysis and accounting support that will help guide business decisions of the APAC business. The position will report to the Vice President, Commercial FP&A in the US with a strong dotted line to the APAC Regional Sales VP located in Singapore. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a business partner as well as roles with fiduciary responsibility in multinational companies.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, strategic thinkers, action-driven and flexible in changing direction and methods. Additionally, qualified candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, succeed in communicating with all levels within the organization and provide an immediate contribution. Finally, the individual must have culturally diverse experiences in managing and being managed remotely.
- Provide all aspects of financial support to the APAC Sales VP. This requires close working relationships with his direct reports throughout APAC.
- Help drive commercial performance in APAC by supporting critical decisions with business insights.
- Provide leadership, guidance, influence, and best practices insights with local teams in APAC.
- As a critical member of the FP&A organization, manage, improve and streamline the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process for the region, including revenue, operating expense, headcount and capital expenditure.
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely month-end variance and management reporting. Create standardized reporting packages to effectively communicate relevant information.
- Provide analytical support and financial guidance to help with various business decisions. This includes, but not limited to:
- Developing new analyses and improving reports and metrics to better support business partners’ decision-making process.
- Facilitate execution of growth strategy in the region, such as legal entity set-up. This may include financial analyses for broader growth initiatives, e.g., Facilities and other functions projects (outside of Sales & Marketing) relevant to the APAC region
- Partner with the Accounting team
- Partner with the APAC Controller to perform a fiduciary role and report all financial matters to the headquarters Finance team on a timely basis.
- Interface with the APAC local accounting firm on FP&A related items during the period close.
- Work with headquarters IT, Facilities, Purchasing and other functions as needed
- BA in Finance, Accounting, Business, Analytics and/or other relevant degree with MBA or MS in Finance is required
- 10 years of relevant experience in a financial planning and analysis role in multinational firms.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in international settings and English language are required.
- Strong collaborator and comfortable operating in a matrix organization, geographically dispersed and culturally diverse group.
- Proven track record in business partner FP&A role supporting GM and Commercial organization.
- Good understanding on US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills/modeling.
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-task, fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel up to 25%, primarily within the APAC region, and the US headquarters as needed.
- Experience as a FP&A professional in biotech, pharmaceuticals or life sciences industry is a plus.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, Data Warehouses, etc
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.
Something looks off?