Senior Supply Planner, Visium HD (P-3657)
We are looking for a Senior Supply Planner to support our newest Spatial product, Visium HD. This individual will also be supporting the product post launch. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing global production supply plans, considering forecasted demand, availability of materials and manufacturing capacity.
What you will be doing:
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or final approval of products through the production cycle
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules to maintain production and provides input to management
- Interfaces with customer service, marketing, production, quality control and sales to review back order status, prioritize production orders and other potential schedule interruptions or rescheduling
- Works to resolve (in case of design changes) labor and material shortages
- May oversee the master schedules and ensure comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or Supply Chain
- Minimum 8 years of demand & supply planning experience
- Effective team player who possesses strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Sense of urgency as to objectives and timelines, while maintaining flexibility to shifting
- Must have the ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations.
- Strong organizational and reporting skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve planning problems independently.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure and multi-tasks
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and problem-solving skills in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with wafer planning and multi-site planning
- Candidate with experience in Master schedule planning
- Experience in ERP systems, Oracle Cloud
Below is the base pay range for this full time position. The actual base pay will depend on several factors unique to each candidate, including one’s skills, qualifications, and experience. At 10x, base pay is also just one component of the Company’s total compensation package. This role is also eligible for 10x’s equity grants, its comprehensive health and retirement benefit programs, and its annual bonus program or sales incentive program. Your 10x recruiter can share more about the Company’s total compensation package during the hiring process.
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.