QC/QA Associate (P-3845)
10x Genomics is looking for an QC/QA Technician to join its Quality Control team. This person will be responsible for 10x routine raw material and in process QC testing in 10x Genomics Taiwan. QC testing to ensure a reliable supply of quality consumables, this position may require extended periods of sitting or standing and extensive work using laboratory equipment.
Individuals applying to this position should have a basic understanding of industry manufacturing and quality control testing workflows. This individual must be a self-starter, quick learner and detail oriented, work well in a team atmosphere, have good communication skills, ability to adapt and thrive in working in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
- Perform QC testing of defined procedures. Testing includes raw material testing/inspection and routine in-process testing samples from manufacturing
- Perform QA related activities such as NCs, CAPA, Document Control, Training and audit support
- Provide equipment calibration support
- Maintain detailed records and documentation.
- Complete QC batch records and Receiving Inspection Reports using Good Documentation Practices.
- Ability to execute QC workflows from submission to batch closure
- Effectively identify and communicate any complications that arise from QC testing. Ability to work with engineers/scientists to establish and maintain a solution.
- Maintain laboratory to clean room standards required in the production of Life Science products.
- Maintain accurate and consistent laboratory skills, despite performing repetitive tasks, to ensure valid experimental results.
- University degree in Life Sciences or High School/Vocational degree with 3 years of experience
- Experience with wet chemistry testing including basic pipetting skills
- Experience with microscopy
- Strong team player and detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and understand SOPs and equipment user manual
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet strict deadlines in an evolving environment
- Flexibility of work schedule to meet the needs of manufacturing
- Good hand-eye coordination and fine manual dexterity is needed
- Strong critical and logical thinking with ability to analyze problems
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- English proficiency strongly preferred
- More than 3 years of working experience
- Experience with wet chemistry testing (moisture content), Wafer visual inspection, Oxide thickness using ellipsometer
- QA experience with NCs, CAPA, Document Control, Training and audit support
- Knowledge of basic statistics
- Relevant experience in a production environment working with standard production control tools – ERP, LIMS, inventory control, work orders
- Experience in semiconductor cleanroom environment
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.