Dealer Manager - Japan
About the role:
In the Dealer Manager role, you will be responsible for executing the overall dealer strategy in Japan. This includes developing on-boarding and training programs for dealers, establishing and monitoring performance metrics and tools, assisting in quarterly business reviews, manage dealer events, collaborate with marketing regarding promotional activities and tools, managing contracts and the channel compliance program.
This position can be located anywhere in Japan.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively onboard and offboard dealers in order to support our growth in Japan
- Manage dealer contract renewal and amendment process
- Coordinate with third party to effectively manage the dealer compliance process
- Execute internal standardize processes around current and new partnerships
- Work closely with the Legal, Finance, Customer Service, Sales Operations, Service and Support functions to leverage and develop long standing relationships with our dealers
- Plan execution for continued success of the business
- Attend regular dealer business reviews, and other activities to support growth
- Coordinate dealer monthly call and trainings
- Work with field sales team to ensure smooth transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- Multi-year experience within Life Sciences, Biotech, or Diagnostics in a global commercial capacity with a strong understanding of Academic, Pharmaceutical and Biotech customer segments
- Experience in working with Japan dealer networks, contract management and analytics reporting
- Fluent, business level, English and Japanese language skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple complex individual and team assignments autonomously and executing on time
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.