Solutions Architect, Oracle Cloud SCM
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate ERP Applications Director to lead our SCM application team, translating and guiding the engagement and journey to support our operations and supply chain organization to leverage industry, product, technology, customer experience, and passion for excellence to reach best in class. Generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, mentor, and encourage improvement and innovation to help team realize their potential and support their long-term aspirations. Lead organization to robust solutions and best practice to guarantee customer success as we grow. Enable an enterprise solution that supports our digital technology goals and capitalizes on business opportunities. This critical role will help our business functions evolve the efficiency of our execution functions by leveraging business friendly system solutions and clear processes.
Lead the organization to develop robust solutions and best practices to guarantee customer success as we grow. Enable an enterprise solution that supports our digital technology goals and capitalizes on business opportunities. This critical role will help Operations, Supply Chain, and Commercial functions evolve the efficiency of execution by leveraging business friendly system solutions and clear processes. You will be a partner in supporting functional team objectives, supporting creation of sustainable change, and continuous process improvement to maximize opportunities and create value throughout the enterprise. Understand functional best practices and help resolve complex problems from strategy to execution with a seat at the table and a digital transformation mindset. Collaboratively build the team to listen, understand business needs, disrupt, improve, and evolve our solutions using kaizen mindset. Establish and leverage followership to ensure new business processes and applications are understood and adopted with accountability from business owners. This role is based out of our headquarters in Pleasanton, CA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Nurture and grow a strong Oracle Cloud SCM applications team – both onsite and offshore, inculcating customer-first, “quality with speed” mindset, and exhibiting a strong servant-leadership philosophy
- Proven success leading SCM ERP vision, establishing direction, motivating, creating trust, and seeking diverse views. Build and encourage improvement and innovation.
- Lead and design technical SCM ERP configurations and development lifecycles.
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving, active listener, respected influencer, and respected for meeting time and budget commitments.
- Proven history leveraging mapping of current state processes and value streams.
- Design, build, test and deploy technical Oracle cloud SCM solutions. Develop procedure and policy to reduce process variation and promote process agility and efficiency.
- Proven capable in various project management methodologies and execution; workflow, value stream maps, defining requirements, budgets, tracking, daily mgt, core teams, etc.
- Proactively identify architecture and integration gaps, resolving opportunities to create visible value propositions scaling efficiencies.
- Understand business function root cause requirements, participate in ideation of solutions (process & systems.) Take accountability for delivering what business needs.
- Visible and respected strategic influencer across the enterprise.
- Experienced integrating wide variety of operations adjacent applications to core SCM ERP system through rationalization and optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 12 years’ experience in leading application teams in Oracle ERP SCM.
- Minimum 2 complete full life cycle Oracle implementations. At least one Cloud.
- Cross functional leadership experience in matrixed global organizations across Operations, Supply Chain, Finance.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expert domain understanding and functional Operations and Supply Chain knowledge.
- Proven leader of Oracle cloud ERP system team with proven template for success.
- Management consulting project leadership.
- Project/Program leadership of large-scale enhancements.
- Working Leader.
- Hands on Experience in Demand, Order Entry, Order Management, Supply Chain Planning, Inventory, Procurement, Pricing, Costing, Manufacturing, PLM, Warehouse/3PL, and Logistics.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud ERP adjacent applications is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Financial application dimensions is highly desirable.
- Proven build out of global engagement models with consulting partners to address internal capacity fluctuations and skill gaps.
Below is the base pay range for this full time position. The actual base pay will depend on several factors unique to each candidate, including one’s skills, qualifications, and experience. At 10x, base pay is also just one component of the Company’s total compensation package. This role is also eligible for 10x’s equity grants, its comprehensive health and retirement benefit programs, and its annual bonus program or sales incentive program. Your 10x recruiter can share more about the Company’s total compensation package during the hiring process.
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.