Director of Business Applications, Oracle Cloud Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for a passionate ERP Applications Director to lead our finance support team, leveraging industry, product, technology, customer experience, and passion for excellence to reach best in class. This position will report into our executive management and will partner with other leaders within IT, finance executives and user community, and commercial teams to guide, build and deliver enterprise software solutions in the areas of Finance and Accounting. This role will generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, mentor, and encourage improvement and innovation to help team realize their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
Lead the organization to develop robust solutions and best practices to guarantee customer success as we grow. Enable an enterprise solution that supports our digital technology goals and capitalizes on business opportunities. This critical role will help Finance functions evolve the efficiency of execution by leveraging business friendly system solutions and clear processes. You will be a partner in our strategic Finance objectives, support in creation of sustainable change, and continuous process improvement to maximize opportunities and create value throughout the enterprise. Understand ERP financials best practices and help resolve complex functional issues from strategy to execution with a seat at the table and a digital transformation mindset. Collaboratively build an team to listen, understand business needs, disrupt, improve, and evolve our solutions using kaizen mindset. Establish and leverage followership to ensure new business processes and applications are understood and adopted with accountability from business owners. This role is based out of our headquarters in Pleasanton, CA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Nurture and grow a strong Oracle Cloud Financials applications team – both onsite and offshore, inculcating customer-first, “quality with speed” mindset, and exhibiting a strong servant-leadership philosophy.
- Experience in partnering with CFO’s and senior leaders in finance and accounting and delivering world class IT solutions.
- Proven success leading Financial ERP vision, establishing direction, motivating, creating trust, and seeking diverse views. Build and encourage improvement and innovation.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Financial Oracle cloud solutions. Leverage standardizing procedures and policies to reduce process variation and drive process agility and efficiency.
- Proven partner identifying Finance opportunities for workflow and system transformation.
- Lead and design technical configurations and development lifecycles per business need.
- Excellent oral and written communication at CFO and Finance leadership level.
- Deliver the highest quality ERP solutions, reflecting business desire, on time and budget.
- Proven capable in various project mgmt methodologies and execution; workflow, value stream maps, defining requirements, budgets, tracking, daily management, core teams, etc.
- Proactively identify architecture and integration gaps, resolving opportunities to create visible value propositions scaling efficiencies with core ERP adjacent applications.
- Experienced integrating wide variety of finance adjacent applications to core financial ERP system through rationalization and optimization.
- Understand business function root cause requirements, participate in ideation of solutions (process & systems.) Take accountability for delivering what business needs.
- Visible and respected strategic influencer across the enterprise.
- Proven history leveraging mapping of current state processes and value streams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 12 years’ experience in leading application teams in Oracle ERP Financials.
- Minimum 2 complete full life cycle Oracle implementations. At least one Cloud.
- Cross functional global leadership experience across Finance disciplines.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expert domain knowledge in functional Commercial disciplines.
- Proven leader of Oracle cloud ERP system team with proven template for success.
- Management consulting project leadership.
- Project/Program leadership of large-scale enhancements.
- Working Leader.
- Hands on Experience in Financials cloud; GL, AP, AR, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, and Costing.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud ERP adjacent applications is highly desirable.
- Proven build out of global engagement models with consulting partners to address internal capacity fluctuations and skill gaps.
Below is the base pay range for this full time position. The actual base pay will depend on several factors unique to each candidate, including one’s skills, qualifications, and experience. At 10x, base pay is also just one component of the Company’s total compensation package. This role is also eligible for 10x’s equity grants, its comprehensive health and retirement benefit programs, and its annual bonus program or sales incentive program. Your 10x recruiter can share more about the Company’s total compensation package during the hiring process.
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.