Associate Director of Digital Channels
As the Associate Director of Digital Channels at 10x Genomics, you will be responsible for driving the strategic optimization of communications and campaigns targeting prospects and our customer base in their buying journey across a wide range of digital channels and touchpoints. The role will lead a team of professionals spanning paid channels (i.e., paid social media, SEM, PPC, third party advertising, sponsored webinars) and organic channels (e.g., social media, SEO, internal webinars, video). The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker/planner and seasoned player-coach with a strong track record of delivering on initiatives, supporting and achieving alignment with diverse range of stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and a deep understanding of how to use data to drive decisions.
- Manage a team of channel managers and direct agency partners to drive the marketing pipeline, overall web traffic, new prospects, funnel acceleration, and deeper engagement through our web properties, and drives awareness for our single cell, spatial transcriptomics, and in situ product portfolios.
- Deliver an annual strategic digital channel plan in partnership with digital channel managers and platform/segment/regional marketing managers and other key stakeholders within the organization such as the web team, corporate communications, digital operation, and marketing analytics.
- Strategically think about the integration of paid media strategies with other types of media - earned, shared, owned.
- Develop robust operating frameworks and design key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive high performing and consistent digital channel activity.
- Maintain performance dashboard and reports monthly on performance and optimization of digital campaigns. Provides insights and recommendations based on performance data.
- Consult and oversee digital channel team calendars to ensure alignment across objectives and audience.
- Drive visibility of activities and results to leadership.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to build and amplify the 10x brand.
- Advocate on behalf of the digital channel team across the organization as the thought leader in digital channels, knowledgeable of emerging media and content trends and new tools and approaches to multi-channel or omni-channel marketing.
- Establish best practices to build and convert a digital audience as well as influence customer behavior while ensuring quality engagements, not just quantity.
- Own the digital channel budget and recommends spend to achieve strategic goals.
- Implement testing strategy, working closely with stakeholders, the Content team, and Design team to ensure all our campaigns have the best chance of succeeding.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 7+ years in a a senior, strategic marketing role, preferably in B2B industry (Life Science industry a strong plus); preferred direct experience with digital or omni-channel marketing
- Direct experience and in-depth knowledge of digital channels, such as SEM/SEO, paid and organic social media, email, third-party advertising, etc.
- Exceptional communicator across all levels of the organization
- Collaborative/team mentality
- Direct experience in driving change, coaching teams, and stakeholder management, including direct management of agency relationships and contracts
- Strong analytical thinker and driven problem solver
- Highly motivated, creative, and independent self-starter
- Live and breathe data, experience defining and managing KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, marketing pipeline, and ROMI, and highly proficient in gleaning insights from data
- Excellent with attention to details, deadlines, deliverables, and juggling multiple projects at once, across multiple markets
- Competent with marketing and other web technologies
- Highly qualified remote candidates will be considered on a case by case basis
Below is the base pay range for this full time position. The actual base pay will depend on several factors unique to each candidate, including one’s skills, qualifications, and experience. At 10x, base pay is also just one component of the Company’s total compensation package. This role is also eligible for 10x’s equity grants, its comprehensive health and retirement benefit programs, and its annual bonus program or sales incentive program. Your 10x recruiter can share more about the Company’s total compensation package during the hiring process.
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.