Country Manager - China
The Country Sales Manager, China is responsible for leading all aspect of Sales within China. The Country Sales Manager, China support in all facets of field sales activities, with keen attention toward scaling the organization, executing on strategic plans, exceeding sales goals, and delivering on our corporate vision and core values.
What you will be doing:
• Lead sales team to meet or exceed sales targets in defined sub-region
• Excel in identifying, hiring, and retaining top talented personnel
• Provide excellent leadership, coaching, training, and development to sales teams
• Successfully direct sales managers and their teams in the planning, implementation and execution of strategic plans for effectively positioning and selling of 10x products
• Effectively work with Regional Marketing to plan and execute market development activities aligned with our strategic initiatives
• Work with Marketing to develop and maximize the impact of launch plans for in-line and near-to-market products
• Deliver accurate forecasting in a timely ongoing fashion
• Contribute to corporate planning as required (may include Commission Plans, Strategic Planning, Brand, Contracts/Agreements, Pricing, Business Development, Quality, etc.)
• Provide expert opinion and comprehensive business analysis on business opportunities
• Serve as a main point of contact for interactions with key vendors and agencies
• Excel in promoting a high performance staff through honesty, integrity and commitment to the support and development of the team, organizations, and our customers
• Continually demonstrate excellent executive leadership behaviours and positively partner with all levels of the organization
• Proven effective sales management/leadership experience along with demonstrable complex sales within the life science industry
• Biotech/Pharma market experience
• Effective management, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills, with excellent judgmental and decision making capabilities
• Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
• Able to prioritize and drive to results with an emphasis on quality
• Strong English verbal, written, presentation, and computer (Excel, Word, PPT, SFDC etc.) skills
• BA or BS (or equivalent)
• In-depth understanding of the sales, sales training, marketing and customer service processes
• In-depth understanding of systems that support and track sales and contract performance
• Travel requirement: minimum 50%
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Advanced degree desirable (MS, MBA, PhD, MD)
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.