Sr Customer Service Associate - Singapore (Japanese Speaking)
About the Role:
As the Senior Customer Service Associate you will interface with and support internal/external customers and distributors, from order entry to delivery. This will involve building strong relationships with and serving as a liaison between customers and cross-functional groups across the company, contributing to achieving the company’s sales goals and revenue targets.
You’ll need to be fluent in both Japanese and English (business level language skills) and ideally be based in Singapore.
What you will be doing:
- Standard sales order creation and maintenance - interpret requirements of purchase order details, quotes, and sales or customer inputs to create and maintain stock sales orders in ERP system in accordance with contract guidelines and 10X policies and procedures
- Content expert on ERP and CRM teams to enable quote to invoice, opportunity management, and complaint management
- Create and manage product returns, credit and debit memos in ERP system and update CRM. Coordinate with logistics and field team for pickup or RMA of instruments and provides information/updates to customers and internal teams as needed
- Create and manage service requests to field teams in CRM and service contracts in ERP system pursuant to purchase order details, quote and sales or service management input
- Handle product and order enquiries via phone and email with internal and external customers to provide direction or solution
- Monitor Back Orders and manage updates in system and communication updates to customers and internal staff on a regular basis
- Validate accuracy of sales orders and provide guidance to resolve errors or escalate to Senior Staff or Manager for resolution of errors
- Collaborate with internal and regional teams to drive on time fulfillment of orders and resolution of issues to exceed customer expectations
- Read/Analyze Reports in support of order fulfillment
- Manage Japanese customer base and perform other duties as assigned
- Multi-year customer support experience
- Knowledge of ERP and SFDC business systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Detail oriented and ability to work and respond appropriately under pressure
- Flexibility to work after office hours when required
- Demonstrable ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- B.Sc. in life science, chemistry or business
- Additional language skills desirable (preferably Mandarin)
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.