It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Our People team is looking for a Technical/Functional Workday Analyst to join our team! 6sense has completed Workday implementation. You will play an integral role in continuing to improve our Workday tenant and provide recommendations to drive Workday system enhancements, improve our efficiency, and scale our existing processes globally.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, innovative, problem-solver who wants a hands-on role in building systems and processes to improve our operational efficiency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Workday system initiatives, including managing integrations, Core HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, and Security.
- Design and build both inbound/outbound integrations using Core Connector, RAAS, Report Designer, XML, XSLT, and SOAP web services.
- Primary point of contact for data gathering, testing, and communication with key stakeholders and internal Business Technology teams.
- Build reports to support Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and other areas of the Workday product.
- Analyze the effectiveness of current technology solutions and keep stakeholders informed of project progress by preparing and reviewing status reports to ensure on-time delivery of solutions.
- Develop business case for new products, improvements to existing products and business ventures.
- Research issues and use independent analysis and judgment to produce solution options (including alternative solutions when necessary to address system limitations)
- Partners with cross-functional teams to prepare for integrations, migrations, EIB uploads, and upgrades.
- Stay up to date on system updates and provide recommendations on adoption of new functionalities
Required Skills / Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of Workday technical/functional experience
- Ability to create complex calculated fields
- Advance knowledge of Excel (xlookups,vlookups, pivot tables, if statement, etc…)
- Experience in several of the following Workday modules required: Core HCM, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Tracking, and Security
- Knowledge of Pave, Lattice, Greenhouse, Workday Studio is a plus
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Something looks off?