Director, Pricing & Packaging
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Title: Director, Pricing & Packaging
United States, Remote
The Role: We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced pricing and packaging expert to join our team. As the Head of Pricing, you will play a lead role in developing and executing pricing strategies for new and existing products and services, designing and implementing new packaging options, and evaluating pricing performance over time to optimize monetization. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as sales, marketing, product, finance, and executive leadership to drive revenue growth and market share across our various offerings for different market segments we pursue.
As a multi-product company that offers a variety of solutions for various members of GTM teams from small business to enterprise companies, this role is guaranteed to be a creative role with need to understand multiple product areas, incentives, competitive sets, and market dynamics, beyond the core capabilities of running pricing analyses. This position will report to the SVP of Product.
- Develop and implement pricing strategies for existing products that maximize revenue and profitability across multiple product lines and market segments.
- Collaborate with product leaders across various product lines to explore innovative and practical pricing and packaging recommendations for new products, enhancements, and roadmap candidates where necessary.
- Design, recommend, and achieve alignment across cross-functional teams to implement new packaging options for our products and services that resonate with target audiences and meet market demands.
- Partner with sales and product marketing teams to develop pricing and packaging messaging and collateral that effectively communicates value propositions to prospects and customers.
- Conduct market and deal research to identify trends, opportunities, and threats in pricing and packaging, and provide actionable insights to leadership teams.
- Work with finance teams to develop financial models that evaluate product margins and the impact of pricing changes and provide recommendations to executive leadership.
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent us from implementing our pricing and packaging goals.
- Regularly interact with senior management on matters concerning pricing and packaging challenges and metrics.
- Liaise with other team members and peers from development, product management, analytics, customer success, marketing, sales, finance, accounting, and other stake holders to ensure needs are captured into requirements and to drive consensus with pricing and packaging recommendations.
- Strong communication skills with experience in driving a clear narrative on pricing analyses and recommendations, conflict resolution, and consensus-building.
- Ability to switch the level of abstraction from the “big picture” strategy to micro-level details depending on the audience and context.
- Support and engage with customers, partners, industry analysts, and executives to build and share our point-of-view and drive strategic pricing initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze market and competitor pricing strategies, and adjust pricing and packaging as necessary to maintain a competitive position in the market.
- Explore special incentive programs and limited time offers with our GTM leadership to help drive product revenue, adoption, and GTM success.
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in pricing and packaging related roles.
- 4+ years of software-as-a-service experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and track record of building exceptional pricing and packaging strategies that have helped to unlock customer growth and business value.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with quantitative and qualitative analyses, financial modeling, sensitivity analyses, pricing studies, and pricing research.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.
Base Salary Range: $142,500 to $218,500. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Something looks off?