Deal Desk Specialist
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Deal Desk Specialist – Costa Rica
Remote, Costa Rica
The Role: Reporting to the Manager, Deal Desk, will partner with the regional Sales teams, and members of Finance, Legal, Sales Operations, Product Management, and other functions to streamline the entire quote to close process. The role will focus on direct support to the Sales teams for quote creation, quote approval, contract generation, contract signatures, contract management, and order completion.
As Deal Desk technology and processes mature, the Deal Desk Specialist role could also provide overall deal guidance and recommendations on deal pricing, commercial structure, and contract terms and conditions to optimize revenue, bookings, and cash in-line with the Company’s financial and strategic objectives.
The Fit: As we’re scaling the company, we’re looking for a person who is able to juggle the needs for both the Sales, Legal and Finance teams. This individual would have the ability to provide strong direct pre-sales deal support to multiple stakeholders across time zones.
- Provide direct support to the Sales teams for quote creation, order form deviations, approvals, and all other deal related inquiries.
- Learning and becoming a subject matter expert on pricing and policies and offer feedback and coaching to sales teams.
- Work with management and the technical team to identify gaps in the current processes and offer ideas on process and system improvement.
- Liaison to the sales teams and other functional departments to ensure all approvals necessary are obtained prior to order form creation.
- Manage and prioritize incoming deal related requests to ensure prompt acknowledgement and follow-up.
- Take ownership of the manual and automated creation of order forms.
- Communicate effectively and thoroughly with other members of the Deal Desk team across regions to ensure consistency and fluidity of the sales cycle.
- Work directly with the Legal team for all order form deviations.
- Train and support sales reps and other quote-to-close technology users.
- Experience with SFDC CRM, sales processes and related tools in the quote to close process.
- Experience with and good understanding of software licensing and contracting.
- Experience with CPQ highly preferred.
- Experience with software & maintenance revenue recognition criteria preferred.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams.
- Has organization and project management skills. Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present and build presentations.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple key stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Influential and Empathetic: Influence others while not being authoritative.
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ Years of Deal Desk / Operations experience or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ Years of SaaS/Software/Tech experience preferred. #LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Something looks off?