Data Analyst II
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Data Analyst II
What we’re looking for:
- Analytical – you are data-driven and understand the impact data can have on an organization.
- Self-starter – you take initiative, are resourceful, and have a bias towards action.
- Domain expert – you want to become the go-to person to answer any questions related to your field.
- Effective communicator – you can clearly communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Team player – you love working on a global team full of diverse backgrounds and viewpoints.
In this role, you will:
- Explore and analyze big data from a variety of sources – first-party, third-party, and product usage, to name a few.
- Build and iterate on dashboards that inform stakeholders across product, engineering, sales, and customer support teams.
- Conduct in-depth analyses that tell the story of how our products are being used and what we can do to improve.
- Design and instrument KPIs with product managers, engineers, and fellow data analysts.
- Create compelling presentations with actionable recommendations.
- Share your insights across the team and company, from your team members up to the executive staff.
- Help build the tools and infrastructure behind our data platform and analytics.
- Resolve customer problems and identify solutions that proactively solve future problems.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 1-4 years of data analysis experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL (window functions, CTEs, etc.)
- Experience working with a BI tool like Tableau, Chartio, or Looker.
- Knowledge of Python / R programming.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines and/or ETL processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong business intuition and an ability to relate analyses to 6sense’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a changing environment.
Why you’re a great fit:
We push the envelope. We move fast and innovate. We put future and current customer experiences at the center of everything we do. Details matter. So, if excellent attention to detail, inquisitiveness, and passion for customers is your thing, join us. We use great technology; especially our own. #LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Something looks off?