6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
We’re looking for creative, collaborative, fun-loving people who sink their teeth into a challenge. You’ll be working with incredible people to deliver the future of account-based sales and marketing technology. Whether you want to build it, market it, sell it, or support it, we’d love to have you on our team.
As an Adoption Consultant, you will be responsible for driving the delivery of 6sense use cases across a customer’s marketing and sales teams. A use case represents a collection of 6sense platform applications that help provide the capabilities a customer can adopt in order to achieve a specific business need. As part of our use case based methodology, you will own the activation of each use case and make a positive impact to the customer onboarding experience.
- Quarterback onboarding delivery, including implementation of 6sense use cases from inception to launch
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers regarding project plan, progress, and risks
- Understand customer’s end to end workflow and translate them into business and technical requirements
- Identify the strategic impact of use cases on the customer’s business and help prioritize them to meet business objectives, with the goal of generating positive ROI
- Partner with internal 6sense teams to proactively resolve issues and ensure on-time delivery across programs
- Assist in driving product adoption post-onboarding
- Act as a knowledge partner and 6sense expert to strategically guide customers through best practices
- Contribute to the development of 6sense best practices, including internal and external training materials and other collaterals
- Work closely with sales team to ensure implementation expectations are set accurately
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presenting skills
- Experience managing or working with enterprise customers
- Technical or non-technical software experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, and scale
- Ability and desire to work in a high energy and rapidly evolving B2B software startup environment
- Proactive self-starter who can comfortably and respectably speak their mind, manage shifting priorities, empathize with customers, and do the right thing
- 3+ years experience in the MarTech or sales-tech industry
- 3+ years in an enterprise software customer facing role
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media.
- Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams
- Have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done
6Sense Insights, Inc., and any subsidiary, affiliates entity, or holding company, including 6Sense Insights UK Limited (“Controller”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Controller, which is located at 450 Mission Street, Suite 201, San Francisco, CA 94105. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include assessing your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the role, carrying out background and reference checks, where applicable, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
You may view a copy of Controller’s Privacy Notice here: Recruitment Privacy Notice.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: