Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst
Remote, Costa Rica
The Role: Reporting to the Incentive Compensation Manager of Revenue Operations, the Incentive Compensation Analyst is to own Monthly calculation and accurate payment for all sales commissions.
The Fit: As we’re scaling the company, an individual who is able to oversee day-to-day compensation tasks as well as completing strategic department projects. This individual would have the ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders between timezones, work independently on improving existing process, and help reduce manual tasks for the Incentive Compensation Department.
- Monthly calculation and accurate payment for all sales commissions. Calculations will also include bonuses, spiffs, and other incentive programs at 6sense
- Drive continuous improvement, meet deadlines and quickly resolve all inquiries from the field on compensation calculations and completeness
- Using compensation system and/or spreadsheets, help calculate and validate monthly commission payments for sales employees based on Sales Compensation plan
- Make recommendations for changes to compensation systems or process to ensure timely and accurate payments
- Weekly update and maintain all sales employees records in excel. This includes new hires, terminations, pay changes, role changes, team changes, etc.
- Update all quota and variable changes within Excel Model, partnering with Sales Operations and Peoples Operations to maintain accuracy
- Update all Incentive Statement Templates in Excel commission sheets
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly sales compensation accruals and reconciliations, using Excel and Finance tools
- Actively lead and participate in User Acceptance Testing activities associated with new plan implementations to ensure that systems are properly configured when adjustments are made to current compensation plans or new compensation plans are implemented each year
- Support audit deliverables related to compensation payouts and provide assistance related to Sarbanes-Oxley testing of sales compensation processes
- Identify data sources and opportunities for additional automation and/or process streamlining
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- 5+ years of work experience in sales compensation, finance, accounting or related field
- Experience in administering sales commissions
- Experience with an incentive systems. Xactly experience preferred
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments, while administering complex programs
- Deep interest in analyzing data, with the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Excellent communication skills, adaptability, and responsiveness
- Strong PC/Technical Skills Required: Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VBA & SQL skills desired
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: