Support Reliability Specialist
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand PlatformTM, marketing, and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
Reliability Support Specialists at 6sense are instrumental figures of our Reliability team and work with Engineering teams to help diagnose and fix issues to ensure our services and infrastructure are fast, stable, and scalable. The Reliability team focuses on the automation, integration, operation, and overall improvement of our monitoring, logging, and alerting services to ensure we can deliver product quickly, safely, and reliably.
- Own our monitoring, logging, and alerting tools used by the overall Software Engineering team in order to ensure we are meeting reliability requirements
- Learning and adopting technologies that may aide in solving our challenges.
- Support the overall Software Engineering team to monitor/alert on any issues they may encounter.
- Help respond to service issues and determine how to automatically alert the responsible parties along with context in order to make the service-owner a self-sufficient first-responder
- First-responder to issues with shared infrastructure and escalate to other team members as necessary
- Work with other teams to get automatic resolutions in place to alleviate need for human response
- Participate in on-call rotations to monitor platform/infrastructure issues.
Minimum Required Qualifications :
- 2+ years in a reliability or technical support-related role
- Proficient with ANSI SQL (reading and writing queries)
- Must have strong problem-solving analytical skills and the ability to self-manage
- Experience with monitoring REST APIs and web services
- Experience with high-availability
- Experience with leveraging and configuring observability systems such as Datadog, Grafana, Grafana Loki, Promethus, Sumo Logic.
- Experience with monitoring relational databases such as MySQL, Aurora/RDS MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
Bonus Requirements :
- 2+ years of experience with Linux/Unix system administration
- Experience with monitoring Hadoop ecosystems (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Presto)
- Experience monitoring and analyzing services/applications in service-oriented architecture at the network/server-level as well as in containerized space (such as Kubernetes and Docker)#LI-remote
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: