6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
EM - JD
6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modeling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. Combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities makes it possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, prioritize and engage buyers to drive more revenue.
The Engineering Manager at 6sense will have the opportunity to
- Recruit and retain top-tier software engineering talent
- You will nurture an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor, while planning and supporting career development
- You will diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software. You will meet 1-1 with team members on a regular basis
- Work cross-functionally with other Engineering Managers to strategize and execute crucial business objectives along with managing upstream and downstream dependencies
- Work with the Product Managers on project planning and roadmap
- Intellectually contribute to the software, data, process, and growth of other team members Participate in writing applicable patents for your ground-breaking work
- Promote and set examples for high code quality like unit testing, good variable naming, modularity, etc. Own products/features at multiple levels: code, data, metrics, reduction of support frequency, etc.
- Ensure new features are properly tested at scale prior to release
Required qualifications and must-have skills
- 5+ years of experience managing a
- 9+ years of experience in delivering
- Good experience in Python
- Good Experience in ML Ops /ML technologies
- BS / MS in Software Engineering or an equivalent degree
- Experience leading by influence in multi-team, cross-functional projects
Nice to have Skills
- Experience with ML
- Application benchmarking and optimization
You understand that software engineering work does not end with the code. You can work independently but coordinate effectively with your team
You take ownership of projects and drive them to conclusion
You’re a good communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions
You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: