Software Engineer III
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Software Engineer III (Backend)
- 3+ years of experience in tech-based companies and preferably start-ups.
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of working with large scale datasets (10s of Millions of documents), highly scalable and available system architectures.
- Experience in Python and its ecosystem is a must.
- Build micro services and their deployment process.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to work with complex business flows and deal with huge amounts of data.
- Experience in building microservices and distributed systems preferred.
- Design and develop APIs which would be used across teams.
- Interact with the Product teams, and other stakeholders & implement the features.
- Actively participate in code reviews
- Mentor junior developers with best coding practices and processes.
- Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us :
- For the world: Improve transparency and trust in the B2B ecosystem.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives. Our core values (how we act).
- Have Empathy.
- Continuously push the barrier.
- Make data-driven decisions.
- Take smart risks.
- Have fun at work.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: