Senior Product Manager
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
We are actively seeking a Senior Product Manager in the RevnueAI for Sales product team. 6sense launched a new RevAI product in Mar’23 (read more here: https://6sense.com/blog/6sense-announces-the-launch-of-revenue-ai-for-sales-ushering-sellers-into-the-age-of-intelligence/) and we’ve been working on expanding our feature list ever since. Your role will be particularly focused on managing the CRM, SEP and MAP integration capabilities of the RevAI platform. You will work closely with the entire 6sense product team, broader tech team (engineering, design, QA, etc) and cross-functional teams (sales, CS, marketing) to develop the roadmap for your product area, and execute on it.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll deliver a product that reflects a unique perspective on how to achieve it
- You’ll manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- You’ll deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- You’ll collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- You’ll scope these solutions to their smallest MVP state to ship to customers as early as you can
- You’ll constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta and after full release.
- You’ll motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
In this role, you will:
- 4+ year’s experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of shipping impactful products.
- Demonstrable experience of cross functionally working with the team
- Ideally, you have a strong design background, as it’s essential you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Ideally, you understand how sales and marketing work together in the B2B business. Plus point if you build products or are familiar with Revenue Ops tech stack (Salesforce and Hubspot)
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with designers and data analysts.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self-driven.
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: