6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
About the company
Slintel, a 6sense company, is the leader in capturing technographics-powered buying intent, helping companies uncover the 3% of active buyers in their target market. Slintel evaluates over 100 billion data points and analyzes factors such as buyer journeys, technology adoption patterns, and other digital footprints to deliver market & sales intelligence. Slintel's customers have access to the buying patterns and contact information of more than 17 million companies and 250 million decision makersacross the world.
We are looking for a Research Specialist in our Data Operations team to effectively manage large amounts of information. The Data Operations team is responsible for supporting our Product & Tech teams with data validation, data analysis and data updation requests.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision. We’re looking for a long-term employee who wants to grow within our business. Ultimately, a good (Data) Research Specialist will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
● Help in improving the quality of our dataset by researching and fixing errors when flagged by internal teams or customers
● Research data from secondary sources and validating data accuracy based on the task
● Compile data, verify its accuracy and format it according to specifications so as to prepare the source data for computer entry
● Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
● Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
● Maintain accurate records of past research and valuable datasets
● Mentor junior team members by onboarding them (for new joiners) and helping them improve their productivity
Required skills (Mandatory)
● Bachelor's degree in information management, data analytics, computer science, or a similar field
● 1+ years of data analysis or data operations experience is required
● Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.) & Google sheets
● Strong knowledge of Internet research
● Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
● Good reasoning and judgment capabilities to determine the accuracy of information from ambiguous or conflicting sources
● Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple sources
● Ability to work independently on projects
● Keeping information confidential is of paramount importance
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: