Software Development Engineer Test III
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
- At least 3-6 years experience in a Software Engineer or Software Developer Engineer In Test role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Fundamental understanding of OOPs and Test Automation principles
- Proficient in Python or equivalent programming language
- Strong debugging skills using application logs and tools like Rollbar, Datadog, etc.
- Solid experience in automated testing tools/technologies like Selenium, Cypress, requests library etc.
- Solid experience with Test Execution engines like pytest, JUnit, TestNG etc.
- Solid experience working with various Design Patterns used in test automation like Page Object Model, Factory Design Pattern, Singleton Design Pattern, Loadable Component etc.
- Very good understanding of APIs and related concepts
- Good understanding of CI/CD process and relevant concepts/tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Harness etc.
- Knowledge of event streaming platform like Kafka or similar
- Familiarity with SQL and Relational Databases
- Familiarity with server-oriented/backend development
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests to ensure high quality frequent releases
- Test the application through both manual and automated means
- Assist and collaborate closely with Product and Engineering team to ensure that the application development is according to the quality assurance standards and give timely feedback
- Participate in code/design review - Participate in writing regression, integration and performance tests and code documentations.
- Closely coordinate with engineering team regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met such as performance
- Identify areas where QA processes and procedures can be improved
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: