Marketing Operations Analyst
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Job Title: Marketing Operations - Data Specialist
The Marketing Operations Data Specialist will support achieving our database growth objectives. The individual will help us in building, measuring, optimizing and scaling our data initiatives by leveraging our core tech stack. In this role, you'll be responsible for supporting the Marketing, Sales and Revenue Operations team by maintaining and scaling operational programs that ultimately drive our revenue growth.
● Leverage in-house and third party sources to research data and improve the overall quality, quantity and accuracy of the data within the core tech stack.
● Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple sources.
● Raw data cleaning compilation and formatting according to the specifications in order to load it to the internal systems.
● Consistently monitor the data hygiene within the core tech stack and take necessary action to improve/automate the processes.
● Support in creation and maintenance of metrics reports on database growth activities.
● Maintain data of research activities.
● Ability to work independently on projects.
● Collaborate with global teams and execute database growth plans.
● Support other marketing projects on a need basis.
● Developing and maintaining strong working relationships especially with the various marketing departments located globally.
Requirements/Skills Needed :
● Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, information management or a related field.
● Minimum 2 years’ experience with data operations/analysis and maintaining data quality within Salesforce CRM.
● Proficiency in SFDC-data management, reporting and dashboard.
● Excellent MS (Excel, Word) & Google (Docs and Sheets) skills.
● Strong knowledge of internet research
● Having knowledge of ABM will be an added advantage.
● Prior experience with project management tools like ASANA, etc.
● Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
● Having knowledge of any Marketing Automation Platform (preferably Marketo) will be an added advantage.
● Good logical, communication and interpersonal skills.
● Prior experience of working in multiple time zones (IST, EST, PST).
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: