Associate Campaign Operations
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
We are looking for Advertising Associate in our Technical support team who loves numbers (revenue), understands the $ flow in an advertising ecosystem and has a hands-on working knowledge on Ad Serving platforms. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of digital AdTech industry and experience in campaign management. Working experience on Demand side platforms like Xandr will be an added advantage.
What we're looking for:
* BS degree in Computer Science, business, economics, or engineering or Applications or in a related technical field or equivalent.
* Up to three years of experience in AdTech industry.
* Experience in working on Advertising Revenue Reporting
* Passionate about numbers, formulas and comfortable in working in Microsoft Excel.
* Conducting data mining and research common patterns, trends of the campaign delivery and suggest optimization tactics to the end customers.
* Experience in Campaign management, Optimizations, Reporting discrepancies, etc.
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills, especially for solving reporting discrepancies.
* Ability to effectively communicate with the customers in a positive tone via slack, emails and sometimes on calls.
* Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
Additional beneficial skills:
* CRM tools like Salesforce, Zendesk
* Basic knowledge of HTML5.
* Programmatic Advertising.
* Third party reporting tools like Google Analytics.
* Analytical skills focused on understanding campaign performance reports.
In this role, you will:
* Prepare monthly revenue reports for all the digital platforms.
* Receive and clarify queries regarding Ad Spend from the customers/in house finance team.
* Assist Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Auditing by providing supporting reports, screenshots, documents.
* Proactively reach out to customers suggesting optimization tactics to improve spend efficacy.
* Assist in performing day to day campaign operation tasks.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: