6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
6sense is looking for a stellar Associate Accountant to support the Accounting Department. This role requires a self-starter with strong attention to detail, highly organized, exceptional quantitative skills, collaboration skills and the ability to perform under tight deadlines.
We continue to grow rapidly and seek a team member who can adapt to our fast-paced environment while keeping an eye towards process, policy and compliance.
- Assist in accurate and timely worldwide monthly/quarterly/annual close to ensure compliance with US GAAP and local statutory requirements.
- Assist in preparing monthly balance sheet and income statement flux variance analysis for management reporting.
- Support accounting month end close which includes preparation of accrual and commission journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Updates, posts, and reconciles fixed assets reconciliations.
- Collaborate with FP&A and other cross-functional departments to ensure completeness of expense accruals monthly.
- Proactively review, implement, and maintain corporate accounting policies and procedures, and assist in internal control and process documentation.
- Assist with financial audit.
- Performs adhoc accounting and other related duties for the organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting is required.
- Experience with Intacct or similar ERP systems.
- Strong experience and knowledge in US GAAP principles and financial statements.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of general ledger experience, prefer in SaaS industry.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Outlook, and OneDrive.
Base Salary Range: $54,000 to $82,800. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: