Senior People Operations Specialist
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
We’re looking for a Senior People Operations Specialist to improve and support the tools and programs for the 6sense People team. The role will support employee engagement, productivity, and wellness. If you enjoy creating structures and always looking for new ways to improve processes and workflows, then this role will help you achieve that. You should be deadline driven, organized, detail oriented and have great written and communication skills. You will also help administer people related tasks and provide support on various people's projects.
- Work closely within the people team to deliver a smooth onboarding & offboarding experience to 6sense employees.
- Vendor management and coordination.
- Be the face of people team when responding to employee issues like leave management, policies, benefits, etc. in a timely manner and maintaining a high Customer Satisfaction Score.
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge to assist team members.
- Handle HRIS management activities by ensuring all new hire data are entered accurately along with employee changes or other data changes.
- Responsible for driving employee engagement initiatives at 6sense.
- Overseeing the daily operations of our HR Information System.
- Respond to requests for data from stakeholders, for audits and other legal requirements.
- Take on initiatives that make people team more efficient.
- Ensure that highly sensitive employee information is managed accurately and efficiently.
- Identify opportunities to improve workflow efficiency in compliance-intensive processes.
- Assisting with a variety of People Ops team projects
- Prepare and execute People documents through DocuSign.
- 4-6 years of People Operations or Human Resource experience, preferably with product-based company.
- Possess a degree in Human Resource.
- Have an exceptional attention to detail, exemplary communication skills and a strong service ethic.
- Experience at a growth-stage company is preferred.
- Experience with HRIS platform.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills – Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Ability to extract data to meet complex reporting needs.
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to multitask and learn processes quickly for more efficient and effective results.
- Ability to exercise excellent judgement and discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: