6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
- Analyze, track and resolve customer issues in a prompt manner to ensure that the highest level of client satisfaction is achieved
- Analyze data using SQL / spreadsheets, and ad hoc analysis
- Identify alternate solutions when necessary and communicate them to customers
- Maintain a detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components and application functionality
- Assist in creating training materials pertaining to product troubleshooting and usage
- Set up and document troubleshooting procedures for new product features
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, fellow support team members and the other internal teams
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years customer support experience for software applications
- 3+ Years Knowledge of and experience with SQL
- Experience with MAP and CRM-Salesforce
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Experience describing technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to function and thrive in a team environment with an appreciation of aggressive goals
- Ability to work independently
- Effective prioritization and multitasking
- Experience working with Google Analytics a plus
- Experience/knowledge of Salesforce integrations a plus
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with ticketing systems Zendesk and JIRA a plus
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: