Head of Professional Services
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
The Head of Professional Services will play a pivotal role in leading and growing our professional services business. You will oversee a talented team of professionals, working closely with our customers to understand their unique needs, deliver exceptional consulting and implementation services. This role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the future of onboarding and implementation services to drive customer success in collaboration with our ecosystem partners.
• Effectively lead and scale a global Professional Services team, creating and implementing processes, methods, and tools to establish a repeatable and efficient professional service delivery process.
• Manage a global Profit and Loss (P&L) for Professional Services, with a goal of achieving break-even within 6 months and driving profitability within 1 year.
• Create and market professional services packages, solution offerings, and training services collaborating closely with the Sales teams to drive bookings and revenue.
• Ensure that Professional and Educational Services is tightly integrated and is proactive in participating throughout all aspects of our Selling Process (marketing, sales, pre-sales, implementation, relationship management, etc.) to align with services offering and build revenue model.
• Collaborate with people across the company to produce a strategy to implement 6sense with customers faster at a high level of quality.
• Work in conjunction with the finance/accounting team to monitor costs and ensure financial targets are met.
• Play a key role in developing offerings and solutions that accelerate customer value by driving activation, implementation and ultimately adoption of the 6sense platform.
• Identify opportunities to take use cases to production and provide expertise to clients in achieving their goals.
• Support the building and ongoing quality monitoring of an ecosystem of service partners
• Provide project portfolio oversight to ensure on-time, on-budget, and high-quality project delivery. Monitor and report on project progress, mitigate risks and implement effective project management practices.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering, to align strategies and maximize customer value
Education and Experience:
• At least a Bachelors’ degree in business or similar related degree
• Proven success in leading a global professional services organization at scale. • Success working within a partner ecosystem
• At least 15 years+ services experience with ~10 years in running a successful Profit and Loss (P&L), managing bookings, revenue, and margin while growing the annual business portfolio.
• Must have prior enterprise software, SaaS experience preferable with ecosystem partners
Competencies and Behaviors:
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with Product and Sales teams to drive services revenue, customer engagement and value
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and business decision-makers at all levels.
• Ability to work with diverse team members across various functions and teams and positively influence others.
• Skilled in navigating ambiguity and providing clear direction and structure to a large Pro Services team
• Applies project/ program management discipline to structure initiatives that align to broad company strategic priorities.
• A strategic thinker who can set a vision and translates that into results
• Strong leadership that inspires and mobilizes a large team to action
• Aligned with Being 6sense values
Base Salary Range: $190,000 to $285,000. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: