Marketing Automation Specialist
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Marketing Automation Specialist, Marketo
The Marketing Operations Specialist will assist in building, measuring, optimizing and scaling our marketing programs in Adobe’s Marketo Engage to drive growth. In this role, you'll be responsible for the support in building and maintaining marketing campaigns and measuring their impact on the overall marketing generated pipeline, supporting demand generation, ABX, and customer marketing and having a strong analytical, data driven approach.
- Support the Marketing Automation team to run, operate, debug, and analyze various Marketo programs, while also supporting additional tech integrations with Marketo.
- Support technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on marketing qualified accounts. Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaigns
- Create, maintain and suggest metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, and data flowing through down-stream systems partnering with the rest of the revenue organization
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals
- Analyze the quality of the sales and marketing pipeline and spot efficiencies that will make the company work better as a whole
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the various marketing departments.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science or a related field.
- 1-2 years experience with marketing operations and campaign management
- Must to have 1-2 years of experience using Marketo (Building & Managing Campaigns)
- Marketo Certified Associate Certification Preferred
- Proficiency in SFDC, do not need to be an expert but know how the system works and integrates with Marketing automation software
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Prior experience with project management tools like ASANA, JIRA etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment. Technically capable, excellent communicator, and have a desire to improve processes
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Must be comfortable working across IST and CST time zones
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: