6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
As a Principal Strategist on the 6sense Strategic Advisory Services team your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management, revenue focused, and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will be in the thick of the action as you work side-by-side with some of the best in the business. And you will help create change. As a trusted partner to key stakeholders including CRO’s, and CMO’s you will be charged with building a best-in-class 6sense powered tailored B2B go-to-market strategies for our customers. As a strategist you will be responsible for managing your book of business and ensuring that customers are able to get the full value from their 6sense investment. You will also partner closely with our Vice President of Strategic Advisory and Analytics services team to provide insights which will be turned into actionable outcomes for scaling 6sense strategic advisory practice.
We’re looking for process-oriented & revenue/growth-obsessed people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful; who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments; who have a passion for B2B buyers, their businesses, and what 6sense means to their overall success. The ideal candidate thrives on uncovering insights hidden in data, has a consultative mindset, and is used to partnering with teams across an organization. He/she must be a motivating leader that is able to select and focus on high-impact, complex GTM projects. The candidate should have extensive experience delivering go-to-market strategies on time, driving adoption, and measuring impact for our customers and their book of business.
- Working closely with global enterprise customers to understand their business goals and objectives, and ensuring 6sense is being adopted into their teams’ daily workflow and generating positive ROI.
- Ability to work with senior/executive leadership on Go-to-Market strategic design. Creating end-to-end process flows of the business that enable deeper understanding of the go-to-market objectives.
- Align and balance the demands of competing business leaders to bring together the 6sense POV as a central nervous system connecting revenue teams.
- Bring a practical bent to problem solving, identifying the most efficient solution to complex GTM needs.
- Research the client organization and industry; interview, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders.
- Identify issues, create hypotheses, and execute analysis; translate data into meaningful insights; present recommendations to key decision makers.
- Move the client to action; develop a plan to implement the strategic recommendations; manage the execution with clear milestones, deliverables and KPI’s.
- Become an expert on the 6sense predictive engine, including implementation, how use cases of 6sense connect to top business goals and requirements, and areas to expand use cases.
- Collaborate across teams to find growth levers and optimization opportunities.
- Define business questions and provide the relevant guidance.
- Drive data-driven decision making across all engagements.
- Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of 6sense as a reference and share success stories in 6sense events and content.
- Develop best practices and thought leadership content for internal scaling and education across 6sense teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale while having fun.
- Mentor, grow and partner with a high-performing team of strategists.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, strategy and/or analytics. MBAs preferred.
- 8+ years of experience as a sales and/or marketing practitioner in B2B companies with the ability to think big picture about strategic priorities and call to action.
- 3+ years of experience managing direct reports, cross-functional teams, and leading managers.
- Experience working directly as a change agent within an organization. You are no stranger to setting, driving towards, and meeting organization wide goals and KPIs.
- Experience as a thought leader within an organization. Working closely with executive teams to impact and drive change is a large part of your expertise.
- Ability to work cross functionally, knowing which levers to pull to bring your strategies to the table and execute successfully.
- Strong analytical, and quantitative background.
- Strong technical capabilities with deep knowledge of the SalesTech and MarTech ecosystem.
- Having a background in sales ops, marketing ops or revenue ops is a plus.
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker.
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management is a must.
- Experience in sales/marketing/corporate strategy consulting is beneficial but not required.
Base Salary Range: $134,663 to $206,483. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: