Associate Office Manager (Part-Time)
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Office Manager @ 6sense! (Part-Time 24 hours per week)
We are seeking to hire an experienced Office Manager to join our team. If you are a passionate, positive self-starter devoted to delivering a best-in-class experience to employees, 6sense wants to hear from you!
Office Manager duties and responsibilities:
· Oversee office operations ensuring team needs are met.
· Communicate with vendors and clients via email, phone, and other avenues, directing them to relevant staff in an efficient and friendly manner.
· Monitor office supplies and reorder as needed. Ensure office perks are implemented and distributed to the appropriate parties.
· Manage and coordinate with maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order.
· Report office progress to senior management and work with them to improve office operations and procedures.
· Assure all mail is picked up and distributed, and all shipping and receiving is handled.
Qualifications for Office Manager
· 2 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role.
· Must have exceptional attention to detail.
· Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products.
Base Salary Range: $39 per hour. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO).
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: