Enterprise Account Executive, Manufacturing
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Enterprise Account Executive, Manufacturing
The Role: Imagine selling a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy and when. This role will be an instrumental player in helping grow 6sense’s footprint in the Manufacturing vertical, one of our fastest growing markets. We will trust you to evangelize 6sense, run your business like a CEO, and consistently exceed quarterly and annual targets. This is not your average start-up; you’ll be closing large deals. And you’ll be rewarded very well for doing so.
The Fit: The Vertical team is brand new at 6sense so you can get into a greenfield territory within an established and proven company. We’re looking for people who not only have a track record of being the best of the best and have passion for fundamentally changing the way companies do business, but also have industry insight and can help accelerate the success we have selling into Financial Services
Here are the traits you exhibit:
- Intrinsic drive to be successful, love to win – You’ll take initiative to figure it out, are motivated to do your absolute best work. (That’s why you’ve ended up at top across your career.)
- Clear, succinct communicator – Using your customer’s language, you’ll help them clearly understand the value 6sense delivers
- Technical expertise – You’ll demonstrate and speak to how 6sense drives success
- Innately curious – You’ll know your buyer, their business, and what 6sense means to their success
- Empathetic listener – You’ll listen more than you talk. And, you really get what they mean.
- Collaborate and win as a team – You’ll compete, but above that you’ll collaborate, you’ll share what is working, you’ll help the team win, you’ll take on projects outside of closing deals.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales, closing complex sales cycles
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Experience closing transactions >$250k ACV to line of business executives
- 2+ years selling into Financial Services or adjacent industries
- Experience selling to Enterprise CMOs, VPs Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, Sales leaders
- Experience selling to Enterprise Marketing & Sales leaders
- Experience closing $1M+ transactions
- Familiarity with marketing tech stack (Marketo, Eloqua), b2b publishers/media, data providers
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong C-level customer references
Base Salary Range: $102,000 to $156,000. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #LI-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: