6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards. According to our 6sense team members (via Comparably), we have the Happiest Employees and Best Perks and Benefits.
The 6sense Account-Based Orchestration Platform helps B2B revenue teams better compete and win by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
6sense is looking for a Treasury Analyst to support our Treasury team and assist with some AP tasks. This role is responsible for providing operational support for the Treasury department which includes, cash management, bank management, cash forecast, and Insurance support. This role requires ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships within a collaborative team and serve as a liaison to business units and external bank partners. An ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong attention to detail, highly organised, has exceptional quantitative skills, and a team player with ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Bank Account Management – set up bank accounts, track and update signers and users, respond to KYC requests, assist with FBAR reporting, and address other banking needs.
- Perform daily cash management functions, including reporting, preparing cash position, processing payments, executing IC funding, and working across departments to provide strategic and operational support.
- Provide support for month/quarter end close and audits
- Prepare cash forecast – work with various teams to gather data and update CF forecast model
- Support overall global treasury operations and lead banking projects to help drive business unit objectives and sustain fast growth of 6Sense
- Work with insurance brokers on corporate insurance renewals and assist with insurance claims as necessary.
- Perform Ad Hoc analysis as needed
- Prior Accounting and/or AP experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field preferred.
- 1-2+ years of in financial analysis required with Treasury and/or Cash management experience preferred
- CTP certification or CFA designation are a plus
- Experience with TMS is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and advanced Excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: