Senior Product Operations Specialist (Jira)
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Imagine being responsible for administration and management of the core tools helping product, user experience, and engineering deliver value that enables business transformation at companies like Twilio, Tableau, Thomson Reuters, Zendesk, Sage Intact, and others with impact to their top line growth.
We’re looking for a Product Ops Specialist to come join our fast-moving product team and manage all things related to our tools utilised by technology team members to drive the software development lifecycle process – currently focused on Jira and Confluence, with potential to add more over time. You'll be an instrumental player to help us grow the emerging market of next generation B2B for sales and marketing. We have a superior technology position and growing customer base, and you will be a key contributor to help us accelerate growth through enabling better process and use of tools.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Product Operations, and we're looking for someone that has a strong technical and analytical background, exceptional understanding of Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud, and a passion for driving better process via technology.
- Administer all projects, processes, and workflows within Jira and Confluence.
- Develop and manage any required customisations to support 6sense’s needs.
- Be an advocate of our internal technology team users to help drive simpler views, easier process in the tools, and greater adoption by all teams.
- Create better reporting that serves a meaningful purpose for product team evaluation of backlog, project management, and status updates..
- Help to create, develop, and maintain a highly organised and strategic Confluence structure for maximum benefit of teams as we grow.
- Responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analysing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
- Interacting with Project Managers, Managers, Developers, Network Engineers and other Administrators.
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Should have Strong experience with working in Various Agile/scrum teams, with good knowledge of Agile /Safe Agile principles.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides.
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs.
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions.
- Must be Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills.
- 4+ Years of experience in JIRA & Atlassian suite.
- Demonstrated ability to be the administrator and primary implementer of all workflows and projects in Jira and Confluence.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects for different stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work with design, product, and engineering to implement better process.
- Superior verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced Agile and Web Development environment.
- Native-level English written and spoken skill is required #LI-remote
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: