6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
About the Role :
He/She is responsible for overseeing the financial activities and accounts of India entity. Managing financial records, budgets, inter company transactions, and financial reporting, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations, and providing financial guidance to support business operations.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Financial Record Keeping :
- Maintain accurate and up to date financial records
- Manage accounts payable and receivable processes
- Record and reconcile financial transactions
- Ensure timely closure on month end accounts
- Generate and analyse financial statements
- Prepare and present financial reports
- Provide strategic financial guidance to support business goals and growth.
- Assist in financial planning and decision-making processes
Tax Compliances and audit :
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with external auditors and tax authorities as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to financial laws, statute and guidelines.
Budgeting and forecasting :
- Assist in financial planning and budgeting
- Monitoring the usage of budget
- Prepare budget vs actual variance reports
Cash Management :
- Manage cash flow and liquidity to ensure organisation’s financial stability
- Prepare fund requests on timely basis
- Prepare and manage bank reconciliations
Internal Controls :
- Establish and maintain internal controls to safeguard financial assets.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and company policies.
Team Management :
- Supervise and mentor a team of accountants/consultants/financial professionals.
- Delegate tasks and monitor their progress
- OKRs quarterly review
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Chartered Accountant degree is a plus but not mandatory
- 5-6 years experience in handling accounts, audit and compliances of a mid sized IT company.
Competencies and Behaviours
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices as per IGAAP. Singapore GAAP/IFRS would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in accounting software and financial management tools, viz – Tally, Sage Intacct, Concur, NetSuite.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Experience working with a diverse team, including across time zones, cultures and backgrounds, subsidiaries of US companies.
- Excellent representation skills, networking and relationship management with relevant stakeholders #Li-remote
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: