Staff Software Engineer, Infrastructure
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Staff Software Engineer, Infra team
6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modelling to find buyers andredict what they will purchase, when and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand PlatformTM, marketing and sales professionals can uncoverprioritize,and engage buyers to drive more revenue.
6sense is seeking a Staff Software Engineer for the Infra team.
We’ve more than doubled our revenue in the past five years and completed our SeriesE funding of $200M last year, giving us a stable foundation for growth.
• 8+ years of experience in tech-based companies and preferably start-ups.
• Hands-on experience and deep understanding of working with large-scale datasets (10s of Millions of documents), highly scalable and available system architectures
• Experience with in-memory cache eg. Redis, and distributed NoSql stores like Elastic search, Cassandra, Hbase, MongoDB etc
• Experience in one of the languages like Java, Python, Scala is preferred.
• Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
• Experience in building microservices and distributed systems preferred.
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
• For the world: Improve transparency and trust in the B2B ecosystem
• For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives. Our core values (how we act)
• Have Empathy
• Continuously push the barrier
• Make data-driven decisions
• Take smart risks
• Have fun at work
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: