Senior Manager, Commercial Sales (West)
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
The Role: Imagine leading a team of account executives selling a solution that will predict for your customers who is going to buy, what they’ll buy and when. As a Sr. Manager of a Commercial team at 6sense, your leadership will be instrumental to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for enterprises like Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, BlueJeans and Symantec. We will trust you to hire the best of the best, develop our future sales leaders, evangelize 6sense, run your team like a CEO, and consistently exceed quarterly and annual targets. This is not your average start-up; your team will close large deals. And will be rewarded very well for doing so.
- Customer-focused – You know there’s nothing more important than long-term customer success.
- History of success, driven to win – You have a track record of building teams that not only end up on top, but the kind of teams reps would die to be a part of.
- Emotionally intelligent – You know that your success depends on your commitment to develop people. You are a natural coach; you know that salespeople aren’t all motivated by the same thing, you know what makes each person tick.
- Balance strategy and tactics – You’re equally adept at setting strategy as you are getting in to the depths of a deal, a presentation or geeking out in excel.
- Accountable, metrics-driven – You own the results for your team, lean on metrics to succeed, have no problem doing whatever it takes to get it done. You have high expectations of everyone on the team.
- Collaborate and win as a team – You compete, but above that you collaborate, you share what is working, you help the company win, you take on projects outside of helping your team close business.
- Trustworthy – You know that without trust, success is short-lived (not to mention the kind of relationships that make work meaningful). You have no tolerance for shady tactics. Your reputation makes you the kind of leader people want to work with again and again.
- Demonstrated success as a sales leader/manager for a team selling technology solutions to C-level or line of business executives, closing complex sales cycles, with individual quotas >$500k
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience in start-ups; developing sales organizations, quota, commission plans, setting territories
- Experience selling to Enterprise CMOs, VPs, Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, Sales leaders
- Familiarity with marketing tech stack (Marketo, Eloqua), b2b publishers/media, data providers
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong C-level customer references
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: