6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Join us as an Executive Assistant and navigate the fast-paced world of legal operations, utilizing your exceptional organizational skills to streamline processes, manage complex calendars, and facilitate efficient communication.
You will professionally represent the Legal Executives to clients and other stakeholders and maximize your expertise in legal document administration and handling sensitive information.
Your attention to detail and ability to multitask will contribute to our team's success and make a meaningful impact on our legal endeavors.
- Provides both routine & non-routine administrative support to Legal management, work team and/or department, handling high volume of competing administrative task requests (via multiple departments) that require professional discernment on appropriate urgency/prioritization to complete
- Provide extensive Office 365 calendar support to General Counsel and team: requiring prioritization of multiple calendars across time zones with effective communication across various stakeholders (especially Administrative and Legal colleagues) throughout the company.
- Collaborate and coordinate multiple on-going conferences and off-site meetings/events for departmental staff
- Prepares and processes departmental communications, including non-routine correspondence and complex presentations.
- Represents General Counsel and department staff to internal and external stakeholders regularly interacting to coordinate departmental/manager business needs.
- Responsible for Departmental/Senior Leader meeting attendance and follow up action coordination/tracking.
- Document and maintain group processes, procedures, and programs.
- Coordination of other departmental projects as assigned (patents, budgeting, OKRS etc.)
- Plan Legal Offsites and Virtual Happy Hours/Events
- Email Management: knowledge of rules, archiving, folder management
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Law or a related field.
- At least five years of administrative experience in legal settings, demonstrating familiarity with legal document management.
- Highly effective organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and shared collaborative tools such as SharePoint and/or OneDrive for Office 365) or equivalent platform (Google Suite/ Mac OS etc.)
- Experience in booking travel through a travel management platform (Navan/Trip Actions or equivalent)
- Attention to detail and accuracy in handling legal documents and correspondence.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Professionalism and the ability to handle confidential documents with utmost discretion.
- Comfort in learning new technologies as to become proficient in desktop systems/internal software necessary to successfully perform assigned tasks. May be asked to become departmental “expert” and/or “trainer” in specified software platforms.
- Demonstrates understanding of company policies and procedures and their application/impact on company operations and success.
- Ability to collaborate with others and thrive in a fast pace, growing environment
Base Salary Range: $81,555 to $125,052. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.