Posted on Sunday, August 1, 2021
Reports to Founder/CEO
Why join us
As an early product designer at Airspeed, you will have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on product strategy and take ownership of all aspects of the design process (from user research to prototyping, across mobile and desktop). You'd also contribute to establishing our design culture and processes as a founding member of the design team.
You’ll join a team of passionate people who are dedicated to building world-class experiences together.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive the end-to-end development process: from early research, to uncovering opportunities, to validating hypotheses through constant iteration and experimentation
- Design multiple directions that approach a problem from widely different angles in a quick timeline
- Collaborate closely with your product management and engineering leads to strategize and execute on projects that improve the experience for our customers
Who you are
- 3+ years of professional experience designing user-friendly experiences for web and mobile
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Feel at home either working with consumer apps or complex internal tools
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- Experience in leading product design from opportunity development, to concept, to shipment
- Expertise with design tools such as Figma
- Skilled in creating 'lo-fi' prototypes (whiteboards, sharpie-on-post-it) to share with users in a fast, iterative manner
- Ability to maintain cohesion and cultivate a healthy design environment in a remote-first company
- Startup experience helpful
In order for your application to be considered, we require a portfolio that includes examples of design process artifacts and deliverables and final product experiences
See more open positions at Airspeed
Something looks off?