Full Stack Engineer
Reports to VP of Engineering
Who You Are & Why You’ll Join Us
Airspeed builds better teams. More human teams. And we’re starting with our own. If you’re someone with war stories showing tenacity and problem solving, we want to meet you. If you’re someone who wants to learn and grow quicker than ever before, we want to challenge you. If you’re someone who likes to have fun and build relationships with teammates, you’ll fit right in.
Our product is in its infancy so by joining us now, you’ll have the opportunity to shape everything from technology to team culture. You’ll be involved in foundational decisions that will echo for years and you’ll be at the forefront of changing remote work for the better.
At Airspeed we believe in bringing your whole human to work and we can’t wait to meet you.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan: Align with product and design partners on specs (make sure you “get it” before you “build it”). Breakdown requirements into right-sized iterations that can be delivered with high quality and clear metrics.
- Design: Lead the technical design for new features and enhancements with a security-first mindset. Strike the right balance between good, fast and cheap. Drive consensus (or at least commitment) among your teammates.
- Code: Build consumer-grade experiences using React, React Native, GraphQL and other best-of-breed technologies. Close the loop on everything you build with friendly documentation and meaningful testing.
- Measure: Influence business and product decisions using data (ad-hoc reports, dashboards, models and automation).
What you bring
- 3+ years coding for customer-facing SPA and/or mobile apps.
- Experience debugging and triaging in production.
- Demonstrated success working remotely.
- Willingness to complete a coding challenge.