Little Rock, AR, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2022
As an LVN/LPN, you are a member of our practice’s medical team and will have an array of responsibilities that will allow us to continue to provide exceptional care to our patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● You will perform general nursing duties such as caring for patients, administer
prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing standards and as
ordered by the Provider.
● You will prepare equipment, supplies and/or instruments and assist the Provider
during the patient visit.
● You will evaluate patients, provide nursing care, and execute skilled medical and
pharmaceuticals prescribed by physicians.
● You will communicate and collaborate with the medical staff team to achieve common
● You will greet patients, take vital signs, screen for appropriate information to be put in
the EHR under reason for visit and prepare patients for examination.
● You will be a trustworthy partner for the patient and ensure that they are fully informed
and capable of self-care responsibilities outside of the practice.
● You will perform other medical duties as assigned.
● You are a graduate from an accredited LVN/LPN program.
● You hold a current LVN/LPN license in the state of Arkansas.
● You have experience documenting clinical data in an electronic health record system (EHR).
● You have medical experience of at least 1 year.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● You work well in a fast-paced working environment.
● You are a team player wanting to improve the health and wellbeing of all patients!
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?