Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse
Milford, DE, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN
As a LPN, you are a member of our practice’s medical team and will have an array of responsibilities that will allow us to continue to provide exceptional care to our patients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● You will be in charge of pre-visit planning for upcoming patient visits, ensuring that everything is current (including labs) in the patients’ charts for upcoming visits.
● You will provide and coordinate office based primary care including screenings, history and physicals, care plan documentation, vaccinations and referrals.
● You will evaluate patients, provide nursing care, receive authorization for diagnostic testing, and execute skilled medical and pharmaceuticals prescribed by physicians.
● You will communicate and collaborate with the medical staff team to achieve common patient goals.
● You will maintain detailed administrative and medical records in our EMR system.
● You will be a trustworthy partner for the patient and ensure that they are fully informed and capable of self care responsibilities outside of the practice.
● You will be cross-trained as front office staff
● You will perform other medical duties as assigned.
● COVID-19 Vaccines and Booster
● You hold a current LPN license in the state of employment.
● You have experience documenting clinical data in an electronic health record system (EHR).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● You work well in a fast-paced working environment.
● You are a team player wanting to improve the health and wellbeing of all patients!
Physical and Environmental Demands:
● You may come in contact with bodily fluids.
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.