Front Desk Associate
Sarasota, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2022
Front Desk Associate - Sarasota Primary Care
Front Desk Role
We’re looking for a reliable, well-organized Front Desk Associate to work directly with our
healthcare staff and help us provide first-class care to our patients. You’ll greet people
when they come in, answer phone calls, schedule appointments, and participate in office
teamwork all while building an excellent rapport with our patients. Jobseekers should
have some experience in the medical field and love helping people in a quick-paced,
friendly family medical office. Sound like you? Apply today!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
● Scheduling appointments
● Billing patients & collecting payments
● Answering all phone calls and routing to appropriate personnel
● Provide excellent customer service
● Use computers to enter, access, or retrieve data
● You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
● Possesses basic computer skills to complete administrative tasks
● Prior experience in a medical office preferred
● Great communication and customer service skills
● You have experience with an electronic health record system
If you’re interested in making a difference as a member of our team, apply today!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?