Quality Improvement Manager
Administration, Quality Assurance
Lancaster, OH, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Fairfield Community Health Center in Lancaster, OH is seeking a full-time Quality Improvement Manager to join our team.
- Focuses on guiding others in accomplishing work objectives, rewards and recognizes others, both formally and informally in ways that motivate them.
- Sets clear performance expectations and objectives and holds others accountable for achieving results.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations and goal setting with staff.
- Facilitates staff education as needed.
- Maintain personnel files. Interview, select and orient all new department personnel.
- Administers coaching, corrective action and recommends termination when necessary.
- Provides or recommends additional resources, training, and tools to support staff needs.
- Enforces and adheres to organizational policy/safety practices.
- Coordinates QI audits. Reviews medical records and other documentation to ensure quality care.
- Monitors utilization and service quality through UDS and HEDIS quality measures, payer/provider, patient satisfaction surveys and complaints.
- In coordination with the Chief Medical Officer and Risk Manager, coordinates and facilitates quarterly QI meetings as well as preparation of reports for the Board of Directors quarterly which includes information such as incident reports, patient complaints, peer review results, annual patient satisfaction survey results and updates on progress in meeting annual QI Program goals and objectives.
- Briefs the results of clinical measures at monthly staff meetings, and quarterly at QI and Board meetings. Prepares and/or assists with reporting required of FCHC including annual QI plan, UDS reporting and FTCA application data.
- Coordinates the effort to gather data and prepare reports to meet the requirements of the NCQA and other regulatory/accrediting agencies.
- Evaluates trends, variance, and other data to identify QI opportunities.
- Understands and implements the principles of the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) with educating new employees on the program. Prepares and submits PCMH recognition annually.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information. Adheres to policies/safety practices established by FCHC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The position requires a minimum of an associate degree RN with a minimum of 5 years QI experience, a Bachelor of Health Administration or Public Health degree. A BSN degree is preferred. Previous QI experience is preferred.
- A current state license if a RN/BSN and current CPR BLS certification are required.
- Must be able to set priorities and anticipate primary care team needs.
- Experience with PCs and MS Office applications as well as familiarity with electronic medical records. NextGen experience preferred.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and schedules as needed by the Center.
Who We Are:
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, working to improve the overall health and wellness of our community. Our purpose is to make sure everyone has access to quality, affordable healthcare, regardless of insurance or income status. Our mission “To Strengthen Our Community By Caring For You.” For more about us, visit our website at https://www.fairfieldchc.org/
The Benefits of FCHC:
- 11 yearly paid holidays
- 4% 401(k) Match
-Up to 120 PTO hours
-A mission to give
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.