Executive Administrative Assistant
Pottsville, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Location: Integrated Medical Group, PC
Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the CEO and the Integrated Medical Group leadership team. This individual must have: the ability to multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment, strong interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to anticipate and address administrative needs.
This position also requires working with and maintaining confidential information and data and collaborating with others to complete tasks and assignments. Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills along with a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy are important attributes for this position.
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete specific assignments and projects for the CEO and the administrative team; create professional presentations as may be necessary; prepare spreadsheets and reports as needed by the CEO and the administrative team
- Coordinate and track work flow, schedules, projects, etc. to ensure progress, completion and timely follow-up.
- Deal discreetly with sensitive and confidential information, conversation and correspondence in the handling of the day-to-day affairs of the CEO and the administrative team.
- Maintain contact and relationships with physicians, office staff, community leaders, hospital executives and other professionals.
- Compose correspondence, memos and reports, as needed.
- Manages phone calls and emails. Coordinates meetings and conference calls.
- Assist with analysis of practices' financial reports, metrics and key performance indicators.
- Schedule, coordinate and collect agenda items for the Office Managers Meeting, Board of Directors and Board Committee meetings. Take notes and prepare the minutes for distribution.
- Assists with other projects as assigned to support operations and performance improvement initiatives.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?