millsboro, de, usa
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Location: Peninsula Health
Position: Nurse Practitioner
We are seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner (NP) to deliver excellent patient care in primary care in Delaware. NP will provide preventive and sick care in an office setting, maintain accurate clinical records in our EHR system, and utilize Accountable Care Organization (ACO) tools to assist patients in accessing high value healthcare.
- Provide office based clinical primary care including screenings, history and physical, care plan documentation, vaccination and high value referrals.
- Enhance delivery of well-coordinated care by incorporating records from acute, specialist and post-acute visits into the clinical chart and deriving clinical insights.
- Deliver high quality care and document appropriately to maintain excellent quality scores within commercial and public payer ACO programs.
- Provide efficient care to minimize patient wait time and achieve practice productivity goals.
- Maximize patient satisfaction by providing evidence-based patient education, shared decision making and excellent bedside manner.
- Graduation from an Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program and current licensure to practice in the state of Delaware
- Experience in a primary care or comparable care setting preferred.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team oriented and a positive attitude
- Philosophically aligned to ACO goals of high quality, high value care
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?