Lewes, DE, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Location: Atlantic Adult & Pediatric Medicine
The LPN/RN is responsible for supporting patient care in a primary care concierge medical practice with professional service, excellent patient care, and engaged support to both the clinical and management teams.
ESSENTIAL ROLE OBJECTIVES:
- Support the physicians by providing clinical and administrative assistance
- Provide physical care and carries out therapeutic and medical regimens.
- Obtain patient histories and medical information
- Triage and assess client health concerns to determine appropriate response
- Assess and report vital signs and measurements; collect specimens
- Administer medications and treatment as ordered by physician
- Perform procedures such as IV placement, nebulizer treatments, and phlebotomy
- Assist with medical and minor surgical procedures
- Prepare patients for continuing care after treatment.
- Treat and dress wounds
- Provide patient education for scheduled procedures and self administration of medication
- Schedule and keep track of appointments
- Prepare examination rooms; set up and maintains medical equipment and supplies
- Track and document patient status following sick visits
- Obtain authorization for prescriptions as required by insurance carriers
- Manage electronic and faxed prescription refill requests
- Scanning documents to patient charts
- Maintain examination room inventory and replenish as needed
- Uphold appropriate clinical standards
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by implementing and monitoring procedures, rules, and regulations
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- Maintains a current LPN/RN license in the state of Delaware
- At least two years of experience in primary care setting
- Able to work with a team of professionals involved in providing exceptional customer service and outstanding health care
- Computer literacy, including MS Office and electronic medical records systems
REPORTING AND OTHER EXPECTATIONS:
The position will report to the Practice Manager for day-to-day supervision. The person in this position will also have significant contact and involvement with other members of the clinical team. The work will be based at the Atlantic Adult and Pediatric Medicine office in Delaware. The workweek is typically Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.