jacksonville beach, fl, usa
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Location: North Florida Medical Clinic
Position: Medical Assistant
North Florida Medical Clinic is hiring!
North Florida Medical Clinic is an internal medicine primary care facility, located in Jacksonville Beach. We are looking for a Medical Assistant to join our team of friendly, competent medical support staff.
Medical Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps patients by providing information, services and assistance
- Triaging patients; taking blood pressure, height, weight, BMI, temperature and reporting patient history summary
- Assist provider with patient information and office procedures; bloodwork, EKG, injections
- Discusses provider’s orders with patient and transmit orders for prescriptions, referrals and prior authorizations
- Assists with taking messages and responding to patients in a timely manner
- Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment
- 8am-5pm Monday – Thursday
- 8am – 12 noon on Fridays
- On-site training provided
- You will be working with one provider and one Medical Assistant. We have two MAs per provider.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
Please send resume to email@example.com or fax to 904-242-7162 and I will be in touch!
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?