glen burnie, md, usa
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023
Location: Dr. Bhawna Bahethi
Well established Primary Care Practice in Glen Burine, MD seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. We provide a competitive salary and excellent benefits (including, health, dental, 401k, educational etc.). Candidates must be certified. Please send resume or CV to DrBmedicine88@gmail.com
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant(PA) to join our primary care team of 2 providers. The job description of a NP or PA includes conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests and overseeing patients’ health. You’ll be both a health practitioner and an educator, supporting disease prevention practices and helping people lead healthy lives. Some clinical experience on primary care is vital. As a provider, you’ll be working closely with our staff and other healthcare professionals. Having a team spirit and a positive attitude is necessary. Patience, problem-solving skills and communication ability are important.
- Examine patients and their medical records
- Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
- Prescribe medications
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Educating patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics and prevention
- Overseeing patients’ overall health
- Promote good health practices
- Advance professional knowledge
- Call backs and patient follow-ups
- Proven experience as NP or PA in a clinic, hospital, ER or other setting
- Expertise in primary care, acute care and chronic care practices
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ethics
- Team spirit with a positive attitude
- Patience and cool-headedness
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
- Valid nurse practitioner or Physician Assistance license
- Master’s degree; PhD is a plus
Ideal candidate will be a new just getting started NP or PA willing to work part-time with a transition to full-time. Knowledge of eClinicalworks is also a plus. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?