Wilmington, DE, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Location: Stoney Batter
Position: Medical Assistant
- Provide care for Pediatric and Adult patients
- Take vitals and document in system(weight, height, temp, BP, PaO2)
- Complete tasks/procedures asked of Providers:
- EKG’s o Injections o Vaccinations (adult and pediatric)
- Finger prick for Glucose and/or A1C
- Swabs for COVID, Flu, Strep
- Urine dipstick o Vision Screen (eye chart)
- Hearing Tests
- Prepare and label specimens to send to the lab (urine, Pap, culture swabs, biopsy, etc.)
- Retrieve messages from your voicemail, refill line, and nurses voicemail(rotating schedule) and document/respond accordingly.
- Contact patients with messages, test results, etc.
- Messages from your own inbox and expected to help other MA’s with their inboxes if/when needed.
- Clean and stock exam rooms, procedure rooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Scrub used instruments and run through Autoclave sterilization system.
- Complete weekly inventory on supplies
- Hours are 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
- Occasional Wednesday Evening until around 8pm
- Occasional Saturday 8:30am - 12pm (or until work and patient care is complete)
- Wednesday evenings and Saturdays would be OT.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?