People & HR, Operations
Riverview, FL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Location: Evolution Primary Care
Position: Office Supervisor
We are looking for an organized and reliable Office Supervisor to perform administrative tasks and oversee administrative staff to ensure that all office tasks run smoothly and in a timely manner. The Office Supervisor's responsibilities may include filing, preparing paperwork and performing reception duties.
- A high school qualification or equivalent
- Prior experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with EClinicalWorks EMR is a plus
- Filing paperwork for various departments
- Managing staff meetings and schedules
- Oversees and manages the daily activities of office staff to ensure efficient operations
- Implements procedures and policies for all staff
- Oversees paperwork preparation, mail distribution, reception, maintenance services, technical support, project coordination/scheduling and other related administrative tasks
- Coordinates resources to troubleshoot, determine the best solutions, and solve problems.
- Recruits, trains and coaches office staff to achieve optimal performance
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures
- Report any issues to Operations Manager and/or Owner
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?